January 9, 2018

The best of 2017


This year has been a full one. Filled with peaceful mountain peaks and beautiful views – the sun on my face, the wind at my back. Wonderful days of quiet sunrises and smooth sunsets. But this year has also seen treacherous storms, a consistent downpour that carved out valleys so deep they left me without a view and no sunshine in sight.
As I reflect on 2017, I am overwhelmed with the amount of curveballs that were thrown in my direction. Not in any specific sense am I overwhelmed, just… in awe as I recollect. But still, as every January in the last couple of years, I want to concentrate on the good rather than the bad.. So, without further ado, here is the best of 2017!

...

In the beginning of May my boyfriend and I celebrated our third year anniversary.


Also in May we attended the Deep Purple concert, which was quite an experience.


In the meanwhile I took an exam and got my Cambridge certificate (and even though I took two IELTS tests later and haven't yet achieved what I was trying to this year, I still have hope that 2018 is going to be my year..).




In the end of June my boyfriend and I went on a highly anticipated holiday in Greece. This time we visited Alexandroupoli, another gorgeous Greek town, not so far away from the Bulgarian border.



In July we attended a Moto Fest in Veliko Tarnovo - another favorite place of ours.




Also, I continued growing my vinyl collection with two personal favorites..




In 2017 we visited Borovets two times. Once in August, when it was still very hot and we wanted to escape from the big city for a while.




Our second trip to Borovets was in the end of September, when the first brisk mornings showed us that autumn is coming. We stayed at wooden Finnish house, which was very different and interesting experience.




 This year, it’s not about what I haven’t done yet, it’s about what I have already experienced… the life/lives I’ve been lucky to live. To feel with my heart, to pour out hope, to give to others, to work hard, to take a risk, to live…  for that I am grateful this year. For that, I am celebrating.




You need to ignore what everyone else is doing and achieving. Your life is about breaking your own limits and outgrowing yourself to live YOUR best life. You are not in competition with anyone else; plan to outdo your past, not other people.

...

 Let's make 2018 a year to remember! 

 



SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig