June 5, 2018

Dusty Pink Trench Coat


I’d been eyeing this blush H&M trench coat since forever. It’s the epitome of feminine and delicate and I knew if I tried it on, I wouldn’t be able to walk away without it. And although it’s already so hot in Sofia that you definitely don't need a trench or any other outerwear piece, I'm already excited about the variety of outfits I can create with it when the early autumn arrives. Also, I'm planning on stocking with two more trench coats in the next months - a classic black one and a timeless khaki one.


Another thing that makes me smiling every time I look at it is this adorable little backpack that is the lightest lilac color with different little flowers all over it. I bought it back in November or December I think, even though I had no clue how I would style it at the time since I don't have much clothes in that color palette. But only a few months later, I found this dusty pink trench coat like it was meant to be. Also, I have been switching my bags for a black leather backpack a lot in the last few years, so this little feminine one simply stole my heart the moment I saw it. Not only it is practical, but it also looks fashionable and girly at the same time. What more can a girl want? 
Also, I saw that the backpacks are becoming A THING recently, so if you have never thought about adding one in your wardrobe, I think now is the right moment to really consider it. I have already seen a handful of pretty ones (see them here) and only my credit card limit stops me from ordering a bunch of them in different color palettes.  
 
SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig