September 28, 2018

Lóreal Paris Face Masks


It’s been a while since I last did a skincare post (see what kind of products I use on a daily basis here, here and here), so I thought it was about time I put it all together and share what are my current additions. In general, I have oily, acne-prone skin, so I’m always looking for new products to nourish my skin and help it look its best.. And as much as I am loyal to my favorite lines that I re-stock up on every few months, I do like to switch it up and try new products to see what results I might get from them. With that said, today's post is all about my favorite face masks by Lóreal Paris, which I try to use at least once a week now, and honestly I could not imagine me not using them anymore.


There are five different Lóreal masks on the market right now (four in Bulgaria), infused with three clays (Kaolin, Montmorillonite, and Moroccan) and one additional super-ingredient specifically for your skin type, making it unique and suitable for different skin problems. I, personally, am a big fan of two of them, the most suitable for my skin condition, and these are The Purity Clay Mask with Eucalyptus and The Blemish Rescue Clay Mask with Seaweed.


The Blemish Rescue Clay Mask is enriched with Marine Algae extract, known for its anti-blemish properties. The creamy texture targets deep into the pores, to unclog blackheads and clear imperfections, leaving the skin pure and fresh without drying it out. Since I often have breakouts, this mask is more than perfect for me. Anytime I feel that I need a little remedy-like treatment for my skin, especially when I'm sleep deprived and have eaten unhealthy, this mask makes wonders without exaggerating.


As you already know, I always had problems with my skin since my teenage years. I had very bad acne back in the days and even though I am 27 years old now, my skin is still on the oily side. With that in mind, it is no wonder that I'm obsessed with The Purity Clay Mask enriched with Eucalyptus extract, known for its purifying properties. This mask addresses your shiny and oily skin to reveal clarified, mattified, and refreshed complexion. Immediately after using it my skin looks less shiny and excess oil is reduced, all pores seem tightened and less visible. Pure dream for every teenager!


Not every product is right for every person and we all have varying budgets we can and want to spend on things like skincare. Obviously there are a lot of products that really do help on the market nowadays.. So, it’s about finding what works best for you and your skin, and also sticking to a routine. Consistently cleansing my face morning and night, making sure all of my makeup is off and I’ve got some good moisturizer on at the start of my day and before bed, make all the difference in the world. Adding a mask once or twice a week is also something I am totally for in today's intense life that we lead. All of the Lóreal Paris Pure Clay Masks are affordable and easy to stock up on, so why don't indulge your skin a little bit. It deserves it, you too..

P.S. After trying these two face masks, I can definitely tell that I'm hooked and consider buying the The Detox Clay Mask with Charcoal. 
P.P.S. Also, I'm more than excited for The Bright Clay Mask infused with Yuzu Lemon that we still don't have on the Bulgarian market. So, I guess I should wait a little bit for that one..

---

SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig