21 септември 2014 г.

I ❤ Greece Part 1


♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ Bob Marley - Is This Love ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫

September or not, I finally am going to show you the pictures from my summer holiday in Greece..
How should I start? Hmm.. I'm IN LOVE! Seriously, this must be love! I would happily live there all summer long in one of those beautiful little white houses with pink flowers and blue shutters.. And let's not forget about the palms, I mean, c'mon, don't you just want to plant like a hundred of them in your back yard or is it just me? (I don't even have a back yard, but you know what I mean..)
The thing that completely won me over definitely is the sea! I have seen sea before of course, but nothing compares to this one.. This colour is simply magical. But more about that in the next posts. 
I hope you'll enjoy these pictures and be sure to tell me what do you think. Stay tuned, Part 2 and 3 are coming in a couple of days.

P.S. I know that you probably wouldn't link Greece with Bob Marley, but that was what we were listening on the beach every day, so it does it to me.

Sunglasses - Mango / White dress with pink flowers - Terranova / Blue dress - Terranova / White dress - Stradivarius / Bag - H&M / Sandals - Paolo Botticelli

1 коментара:

Foldable Flats by After Flats каза...

Beautiful summer outfit. Those floral dresses are awesome! Great place too. Wedding Favors by After Flats

Публикуване на коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...