October 15, 2018

White Linen Dress


I were recently going through my archives of images and came across these pictures from this summer holiday in Kavala that I were never able to get up. I can’t really believe we’re just a few weeks away from November and the holiday season - this year is already flying by. And even though I am more than excited for the new season, I still feel a little bittersweet about the end of summer. 
One piece that I’m really looking forward to wearing on repeat when I am on holiday, especially by the sea, is a simple white dress
I always believe at the start of a really good outfit lies a classic closet staple. One of those pieces that can be styled a multitude of ways to recreate a handful of different looks, but that’s always just great on its own as well. Case in point, this white Zara linen dress. I love linen. I love the texture and the ease it brings to a look. There’s always something so effortless about the fabric. The skirt is fuller, which gives the dress a vintage, bohemian feel and the delicate eyelet detailing adds a sweet, feminine touch. 


To keep the look as easy and simple as a white dress could be, I opted for very few accessories. I simply added a straw hat, comfortable sandals for long evening walks by the beach and my favorite boho companion in the summer months - my fringed Stradivarius bag that I'm sure I would never get tired of. My Pandora jewellery and my all time favorite BlueSky nailpolish in Neon Pink complimented perfectly my tanned skin and the effortlessness of this simple summer look.
Hat - H&M / Dress - Zara / Sandals - H&M / Bag - Stradivarius / Jewellery - PANDORA


SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig